Thursday, June 2, 2011

Staying in a family run B&B in the outskirts of London...

My first stay in London is at this B&B in the western area of Harrow (suburb I guess, although maybe it is technically still London -- a majorly large city -- 50 or so miles across I am told):

Taras

It is a small room, although cozy enough:
room1

With a shower right in the corner:
shower

and a tiny table for tea service (fridge underneath is nice to have):
room2

and what can truly be called a water closet:
wc

and resident cat and dogs:
Taras cat

Taras doggies

More later... I am being distracted by a program on the "telly" about the e.coli outbreak situation in Europe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment on my post! I really appreciate that you took the time to take a look!
It also gives me a chance to get to know your blog and find new art friends!
Please feel free to join my blog with Google+ as well.