Wednesday, July 6, 2011

A Secret Garden in the middle of London...

I found a treasure in London today -- a secret garden that has risen from the ashes of an empty unused space thanks to the residents and volunteers around it. From what I was told, the whole garden was made by volunteers (adults and kids alike), full of nooks and crannies and hidden gems.

Phoenix1

It's called the PHOENIX GARDEN -- a secluded tranquil spot in the middle of busy crazy London...

Phoenix4

It is full of the flower I have been gushing over lately, the lovely hollyhock!!

Phoenix3

And many other lovely species...

Phoenix5

Phoenix8

I am noticing most of my flower photos today are purple flowers -- there were a lot of other things, but it seemed the predominant color in bloom today was purple...

Phoenix9

What a lovely way to spend part of my day today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment on my post! I really appreciate that you took the time to take a look!
It also gives me a chance to get to know your blog and find new art friends!
Please feel free to join my blog with Google+ as well.