Sunday, July 24, 2011

A few pictures from the SF Zoo...

So here is the info about the Bike Tour at the San Francisco Zoo:

San Francisco Zoo INFO

The NEXT Bike About event.

An ARTICLE @ SF Gate about it.

And since all important zoos like this one are there for conservation reasons, HERE is info about that too!


I really did not take many pictures as we didn't stop very long at any one place and by the time we got off our bikes and tried to listen to the docent talking, there wasn't much quality photo time left. And towards the end he was pressed for time so we didn't stop much. That said, I was also more in a looking than a photo taking mood but here are a few I did manage:

tiger

penguins4

penguins2

and a stray peacock hanging out:

peacock

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment on my post! I really appreciate that you took the time to take a look!
It also gives me a chance to get to know your blog and find new art friends!
Please feel free to join my blog with Google+ as well.