Saturday, July 14, 2012

Finished Evie's Table Runner...

Another finished project! Made for my friend Evie:
Evie's Table Runner
Here is the full front:
Table Runner front
and the full back:
Table Runner back
It's basically reversible if she wants. I love the new (for me) batik fabrics that are out in stores and while they aren't for everything, I love them in things like this. I know the batiks have been out a long time but since it had been around 20 years since I had been in a fabric (or quilt) store, they were new to me when I first saw them last December.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment on my post! I really appreciate that you took the time to take a look!
It also gives me a chance to get to know your blog and find new art friends!
Please feel free to join my blog with Google+ as well.