Wednesday, May 11, 2011

First order of business...

I really need to find another title for this blog but I realized something this evening: THAT was one of the things I was letting get in the way of starting this up again, so for some reason it clicked tonight and I just let it go and dug in and got going. So here it is, another blog, starting up again...

It has been a couple of years since I have kept a blog going and there is a lot going on: travels, changes, and no doubt a few rants and instances of bad punctuation inside me so it seemed to be time, again.

No promises, what comes out will come out. I am sure there will be a lot of changes in the beginning as I get back used to communicating this way. But this definitely helps me with my stepping back away from Facebook and I think it will set me in the right direction for the writing I plan to do and the journeys I intend to embark on, foreign and otherwise.

We shall see... que sera, sera.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment on my post! I really appreciate that you took the time to take a look!
It also gives me a chance to get to know your blog and find new art friends!
Please feel free to join my blog with Google+ as well.