Wednesday, March 27, 2013

WOYWW

WOYWW stands for What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday, a long running linky party I just discovered. And it is really cool to see what other people are either working on or their work areas. Mine is definitely a mess today but...

That was actually the point of my photo!

whats-on-my-desk-3-27

Ok, it's a mess, but I took this photo partly to link to a What's on your Workdesk Wednesday and also (big pointy arrow here) to remind myself that the newsprint pad under my work often gets really cool looking and I should use it instead of throwing it away. And sometimes I don't remember things like that until I focus on them. So right after I took this photo I tore off the paper and set it aside!

Thursday morning update: I had forgotten I had used a piece of my newsprint work paper in a journal a couple of months ago and loved how it turned out...

journal page 2-1-13

Linked to: WOYWW

12 comments:

  1. That is cool looking, and you should use it. Happy crafting...#98

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be using this one, love the colors! Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  2. There's nothing wrong with lots of messy fun when crafting . Happy woyww Jill #148

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab colours - its amazing what you end up with with all the left over splashes !! Have a Happy Easter weekend ! Ali #159

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ali! Yeah I know, sometimes the left over back splash is more fun than a page I do deliberately! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Hi Rhonda, definitely worth saving scratch pad pages, they sometimes look better than my planned project on top loL!

    happy woyww

    Debs #90

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I know! ANd since I do them on newsprint they also have a different texture which I like. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

      Delete
  5. Looks like a great background for a journal page, definitely worth keeping. Happy belated WOYWW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I realized I had done that in my journal a while back and had totally forgotten about it! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

      Delete
  6. That's great! I wish I HAD a dedicated work area, but I have to clean up and put everything away when I'm done for the day! Still, I might like to join this linky party...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Well I am fortunate to have a spare bedroom that I have to share with an aging cat (the other cats beat her up so we have to isolate her)... but even though I have a 6' table it is rarely cleared off much.

      Yes join in! I am enjoying linky parties! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

      Delete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment on my post! I really appreciate that you took the time to take a look!
It also gives me a chance to get to know your blog and find new art friends!
Please feel free to join my blog with Google+ as well.