Monday, January 2, 2012

My First Geocaching Experience...

Geocache2.jpg

My friend Jan (pictured below) took me with her to a few Geocaches that were in my neighborhood and I am hooked!

Geocache3.jpg

Geocache1.jpg

I actually had signed up on the Geocaching site years ago then never did go or try it. I have a few teacher friends who enjoy this hobby so I am glad to find I had a ton of fun testing it out too!

Geocache5.jpg

I am not going to say where these are because I don't want to give too much away but these were my photos from my first Geocaching trip!

I want to try some countryside ones in the Spring -- it seems like it would be a great way to get outdoors and enjoy the scenery as well as have adventures finding caches. And it is so popular in Europe so who knows, maybe next time I go abroad I can do a little geocaching there too! For now, let me get my feet wet in and around Sacramento!

1 comment:

  1. Cool! One of the blogs I read had a couple of posts about geocaching in the southern Sierra foothills. You definitely need GPS there! I think Mary told me that there are some sites here in the EUG too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment on my post! I really appreciate that you took the time to take a look!
It also gives me a chance to get to know your blog and find new art friends!
Please feel free to join my blog with Google+ as well.