Sunday, January 8, 2012

Art Journal 2012

This last week I have gotten very inspired to start up my Art Journaling again. I have been watching free video blogs for ideas and looking at all my favorite journaling artists for inspiration and last night it hit me that I just needed to start! Just do it!

2012 Art Journal - Page 1

Repurposing some of the pages I salvaged from the travel journal that didn't happen last summer to jump-start my 2012 Art Journal. I forgot to take a picture of the "before" (just background) for this one but my plan is to take a shot of the background, then the final page for the pages this year. The first 12 or 13 are already done from last year's journal that didn't happen (because I decided to blog the trip online instead). So as I get a page done I plan to upload the "before" photo and the "finished" photo for each one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment on my post! I really appreciate that you took the time to take a look!
It also gives me a chance to get to know your blog and find new art friends!
Please feel free to join my blog with Google+ as well.