So this morning I started gelli printing some papers to use for collage or a journal page. Here are some of the prints. I have discovered my camera doesn't want to give me as bright colors as the real thing, as well as making the photos all have a more yellowing tinge even though I am using fluorescent lights and not regular light bulbs. I am sure there must be a setting on my camera for that but I have to figure that out once I download the manual since I no longer have any documentation (it's an old Panasonic Lumix). There really IS some hot pink in there!
Here are some closeups:
and some music and old book pages too:
Now I have a few days to make something for the challenge and will post it here by the deadline on Sunday!