Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Inspiration Journal Page...

Trying out some new pens I got.

Inspiration

The ones on the top are both Prismacolor -- so nice and dark! The bottom one is the FudeBall 1.5 I got from Jet Pens. It looks so washed out compared to the Prismacolors. Collaged elements and stencils on a gelli printed background.

Looking at it now I wish I had done more with the lettering -- after all I am taking a lettering class! But I wrote it quickly while the thought was on my mind and didn't worry about the writing. Eventually I hope to learn how to slow down (I can always jot down my thought on a scrap and rewrite it nicely later)... eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment on my post! I really appreciate that you took the time to take a look!
It also gives me a chance to get to know your blog and find new art friends!
Please feel free to join my blog with Google+ as well.