Sunday, February 3, 2013

Going in circles and Into the Woods

Continuing to work through Journal Fodder 365 for the Art Journaling group... today I found myself drawn to circles.

Gelli print background, then pen, and Lyra Aquacolors (can't find my Neocolor IIs which I prefer so using these while I keep looking). This was from one of the Journal Fodder 365 exercises about repetitive shapes on page 19.

The Journal Fodder guys just announced a retreat this summer... sounds interesting. Thinking about it.

And on another (musical) note... we just got back from seeing the Sacramento Light Opera Company's rendition of one of my favorite musicals, "Into the Woods". It was fun, very well done for such a small venue and a pleasure to be somewhere not crowded on Stupor Bowl Sunday! I must prefer a musical any day! Also a pleasure to be able to support a local production.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment on my post! I really appreciate that you took the time to take a look!
It also gives me a chance to get to know your blog and find new art friends!
Please feel free to join my blog with Google+ as well.