Tuesday, August 6, 2013

A background page and more ATCs...

To start out, this morning I made another painted collage sheet which I will cut up for ATCs. It is a piece of card stock that I had gelli printed last weekend and I added collaged elements. When I cut it, each ATC will have parts of the whole and then I can add more elements for each card. I can get 10 from one 8.5" x 11" page. (Google ATC template images and you will see)

ATC background page 8-6-13

And then I made some more ATCs for a swap from Swap-bot.

ATCs for Swap-Bot swap

Not sure why these didn't scan so well... guess I need to check my scanner settings again. Oh well, they are already packaged up and ready to send so I will just have to be satisfied with this quality of picture of them this time.


Linked to:
Glue It Tuesday

2 comments:

  1. I need to make a huge collage and chop it up for cards! It's so fun and freeing. I made one and liked it so much as a collage that I kept it whole.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you're just jumping back into the swap thing with both feet huh? Cool collage - fairly clam colors for you lol. And it's nice to see you putting some of those 72,385 postage stamps to good use.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment on my post! I really appreciate that you took the time to take a look!
It also gives me a chance to get to know your blog and find new art friends!
Please feel free to join my blog with Google+ as well.