Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Vicarious Vacation

Ok I am on vacation here but this woman (Mary Ann Moss) is REALLY on vacation! I follow her blog regularly and am so envious that she is still on year-round schedule so she can go to such amazing places during non-touristy times of the year! Plus of course she is an artist and I am so in awe of her travel and visual journals so you just HAVE to see her blog HERE!

And it was THIS set of entries on her blog that make me really want to go to Budapest next vacation! She travels like I like to -- capturing a lot of the little aspects of daily lie rather than the major touristy sites. I like that and Budapest seems so inviting...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment on my post! I really appreciate that you took the time to take a look!
It also gives me a chance to get to know your blog and find new art friends!
Please feel free to join my blog with Google+ as well.