Sunday, December 25, 2011

The dragon speaks…

okay here goes… I'm speaking into a microphone and the computer is typing this post. and the (sigh)… Andy… This damn program will not recognize his name exhibition point! It needs more training…

My husband bought me this Dragon program to be able to talk into the computer instead of having to type. It's not doing too badly but it needs recognition training for names and things that I normally say I to get back to you on this one but it's really frustrating when I want to say my husband's name and it comes out and the (GR are) no no… That was supposed to be grr…

Definitely needs more training!!

Okay I just taught it to listen to the name Andy so now it types properly whenever I say Andy. Yay!

I have to remember to tell it the punctuation where will put anything there. Otherwise I have a feeling it would write the longest sentence of the world which I tend to do anyway but it's probably not a great idea in this posting to have a sentence that goes on and on with the really should be some punctuation if you know what I mean LOLand now I have to figure out how to do the correcting without doing it manually there's a whole methodology to all this but it's going to take a learning curve for me as well as this program.

Anyway time to start dinner it's Christmas and I am making lamb. Yum!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment on my post! I really appreciate that you took the time to take a look!
It also gives me a chance to get to know your blog and find new art friends!
Please feel free to join my blog with Google+ as well.