Monday, December 26, 2011

Playing with online photo filters...

I am a big fan of the IPhone Instagram photo look but since I do not have an IPhone, that somewhat limits me. So today I spent some time looking online for some PC photo filter programs and came across PIXLR which seemed to work pretty well for what I was looking for.

Here is an example:
My dog Maggie...

and now Maggie colorized...


There are tons of effects and I have just begun to play!
(As you can see I also colorized my photo to the right -- looks so much better that way!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment on my post! I really appreciate that you took the time to take a look!
It also gives me a chance to get to know your blog and find new art friends!
Please feel free to join my blog with Google+ as well.