Friday, April 20, 2018

Saying goodbye to old shirts...

I have a lot of shirts in my closet. And I wear many of them but there have been a small group off to the side that I have not fit into or worn for many years and today I decided to purge my closet of them.


As you can see they are mostly Hawaiian shirts and have been over the years some of my favorites. But most of them don't fit any more (how did that happen I wonder as I eat another piece of pie), and one of them was always way too big and just looks silly on.

So I decided to pull them out of the closet this afternoon. I tried each one on again (just to be sure I hadn't suddenly shrunk and they would fit again) and then put them into a bag to deliver over to the Sacramento Food Bank and Family Services organization where I drop off all my old/used clothing. I feel it is better to take things to a local place where I know the items will go out to those in need.

Goodbye old shirts...
Hello room in my closet now for the shirts I will be making this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment on my post! I really appreciate that you took the time to take a look!
It also gives me a chance to get to know your blog and find new art friends!
Please feel free to join my blog with Google+ as well.