Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Post card art

Last Sunday I went to my friend Leslie's house again and we made some post card art! I had seen THIS page from Create Media (look at photo 2) and wanted to do that technique. Luckily Leslie has a lot of great art playing room in her studio!


We grabbed all our gelli prints and started cutting and gluing and came up with some fun post cards! Here is one I finished.


I have a few more partly done that I will finish soon and then send off to some of my waiting mail art friends! It was fun doing some art again -- it had been ages!

2 comments:

  1. The image of the finished post card (and the one you linked to) look so ethereal. It must be because you scanned them in?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe it is because of the edges? Purple ink on a dabber! It gives them more dimension and pop! Now I want to figure out how to do this with fabric!

      Delete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment on my post! I really appreciate that you took the time to take a look!
It also gives me a chance to get to know your blog and find new art friends!
Please feel free to join my blog with Google+ as well.