Sunday, September 28, 2014

Side trip to Oregon...

Last weekend I took a quick trip back up to Oregon to see my friend Evie who had come down from Alaska for her friend's wedding.  Evie and I have known each other for 45 years! She is all dressed up from the wedding she had participated in, looking gorgeous!



Got a chance to visit with my sister for a little bit too. The last time the three of us were together was over 20 years!


I also stopped in at a couple of great shops in Ashland: Papaya Living and Red's Threads. Papaya Living is Anahata Katkin's gorgeous shop. Everything in it reflects her amazing artistic sense. I just wanted to pull up a cot and live inside the place!


Red's Threads was my dream come true -- a shop where I could wear everything in the store! Most colors in big name shops are not really for redhead complexions. This shop was just for us! The clothes I am wearing in the first photo above came from there actually.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment on my post! I really appreciate that you took the time to take a look!
It also gives me a chance to get to know your blog and find new art friends!
Please feel free to join my blog with Google+ as well.