Monday, September 15, 2014

A few more backgrounds...

It seems once I start playing with my Gelli plate I just cannot stop! I pulled it out again last night and made yet more backgrounds for some postcards! The orange and blue ones are just for me and the metallics is for the upcoming black-metallics post card swap over on MMSA.

These are just the starting layers. Each one is a piece of cardboard that I cut into 4 cards. No idea yet what I will do next but I like to have all phases of the cards around in case my muse hits me on the head and tells me she wants to play!


Sharing these oranges one with Mandarin Orange Monday.


Sharing these blues one with Blue Monday.


And these 2 metallics and black are the start for the upcoming swap over on MMSA.

As I make these into post cards I will show them here... might be a while because I like to have a lot of variety at hand to choose from.

Also linked to:
Creative Every Day

7 comments:

  1. Lovely backgrounds
    Greeting from Belgium "with a diner in Blue Sky Mons"
    with "Monday Blue", "Skywatch Friday "
    http://louisette.eklablog.com/diner-in-the-sky-a-mons-au-pass-a112493870

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rhonda,

    Pretty blues. Thanks for playing today.

    Happy Blue Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy seeing your process....lovely backgrounds all♪ http://lauriekazmierczak.com/red-peppers/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like the blues one. The 3 panels is neat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool pulls! I know what you mean by not being able to stop!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment on my post! I really appreciate that you took the time to take a look!
It also gives me a chance to get to know your blog and find new art friends!
Please feel free to join my blog with Google+ as well.