If you are looking for my other blog about my yoga teacher training,
please click on My Yoga Blog in the tabs above or go HERE.

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Thinking about a tea cosy...

I cannot believe it is already February!

I was thinking last night that I needed to make a tea cosy. I often make tea in my tea pot and then of course it cools off over time. I remembered last summer having a delightful tea at a cute shop in Tillamook and found I had taken a photo of their tea cosy.

tea in oregon

Not sure this is the kind I want or the sort of quilted kind that goes over the whole teapot. I may have to scour the web later today to find one I like. I am sure I have enough fabric stashed in my closet to make one. (Said with tongue firmly in cheek as I have a whole closet full of fabrics for future quilts and projects!) Now where is my sewing machine...

Linked to:
Pink Saturday


  1. I have a whole bunch of tea cozies - for every holiday and season so it always looks right on my table.
    Most of my favorites I found on ebay. You will love having one, it really DOES keep your tea hotter longer.
    Also make sure you put your pot on a plate or trivit - that helps too. Happy hot sippin, my friend! : - )

  2. I'm your newest follower. Hope you like to follow back. I love tea cozys and got none, lol! I think I'm gonna make one myself, as I never saw one on sale around here. I love the one you're showing us.

  3. I was thinking the same thing! What is the pont of making a pot of tea if it is going to get cold! However, I am not sure I have a tea pot any more.

  4. I've never owned a tea pot, always just made it by the cup, but it definitely has some appeal. Altho I can foresee an urge to collect them, which is the last thing I need to do. But by all means make a tea cozy so we can all enjoy it. You could make a crazy quilted one. (I'll help)

  5. there are so many gorgeous tea cosies around that it almost makes me wish I drank tea!


Thanks so much for leaving a comment on my post! I really appreciate that you took the time to take a look!
It also gives me a chance to get to know your blog and find new art friends!
Please feel free to join my blog with Google+ as well.