If you are looking for my other blog about my yoga teacher training,
please click on My Yoga Blog in the tabs above or go HERE.

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Friday florals on Saturday...

I am slowly getting back to things this weekend...

Went outside this morning and saw these bits of Spring playing in the flower pots. Cheered me up enough to get a few photos and make a blog post. Spent some time yesterday starting to plan out a summer trip. Slowly life is getting back to normal.

And thanks to all of you new folks who joined my blog and/or left a message on the Grow Your Blog post. I am (very) slowly getting around to visiting your blogs. Thank you in advance for your patience!


  1. Wow, those are lovely, especially white one and the pink and yellow snapdragons. I have only apricot blooms at the moment but I noticed some of my bulbs are up in the front garden so should have something else soon.

  2. Nothing but snow here, 5" more just last night. I will have to enjoy spring via your flowers....

  3. Lindas flores! acá verano un día, invierno otro, uff.


Thanks so much for leaving a comment on my post! I really appreciate that you took the time to take a look!
It also gives me a chance to get to know your blog and find new art friends!
Please feel free to join my blog with Google+ as well.