If you are looking for my other blog about my yoga teacher training,
please click on My Yoga Blog in the tabs above or go HERE.

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

New gadget...

I just got the coolest little gadget! It's a wrap around your finger knife (xacto knife style blade)... small and you can get close up when you cut. I saw someone using it on a You Tube video the other day and immediately had to have one! It will make stamp carving so much easier I think! Haven't had a chance to try it out yet aside from on a piece of cardboard and I liked how it felt.

There is a video on the Fiskar's website HERE.

I am looking forward to this weekend when I have time to try it out!! I got mine from Amazon by the way (less than $5). It is an add-on item -- one of those small things that ships free if you have Prime and add other items to your cart -- always such a problem for me... NOT!


  1. Let me know how you like it!

  2. Thanks for the tip - I wish I 'd had this a couple of weeks ago when I cut out a stencil for my free motion quilting!

    Kathryn - Modern Quilt Guild

  3. I could not remember where it was that wrote about this little gadget. I wanted you to know I found one, on sale at a local retailer. Love using it. Thank you for sharing this tip!


Thanks so much for leaving a comment on my post! I really appreciate that you took the time to take a look!
It also gives me a chance to get to know your blog and find new art friends!
Please feel free to join my blog with Google+ as well.