Sunday, January 19, 2014

Back to Art and Blogging...

Time to move on and let this roller coaster of recent emotions come out in some art! And blogging... and what better combo than joining in on a Blog Party next week! I had seen it on my friend Leslie's blog last year and realized I had missed the cut-off date by a week or so so this year I put it on ALL my calendars to be sure I would remember!

This is what it is all about...

It is going to be on January 25, 2014 this year. A whole bunch of us will post on that day (or the day before for the other side of the globe) and we will all visit each other's blogs that day and following days. Should be fun!

2 Bags Full

So this week I will be working on a blog post for it and tomorrow have plans to go to yoga then get back to some art! Tonight I am digging out the tried and true gelli plate because that always gets me going... yeah I know, I already have a huge pile of gelli printed papers, and yes thank you I can always use more! Maybe I will work with a new or different color scheme... I have been liking purple and ochre lately... hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment on my post! I really appreciate that you took the time to take a look!
It also gives me a chance to get to know your blog and find new art friends!
Please feel free to join my blog with Google+ as well.