Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Art Room Cleanup and WOYWW #217

Ok there is NOT a before photo cause it was such a mess I could not even find my camera! So, many hours later, here is the cleaned up art side of the room. The other side is clean too although filled with storage boxes with things to put away! At least there is a wide expanse of floor for a change! My old cat Pandora still lives over on the other side of the room and the wall container shelves continue to the end of the wall. The rest of the other walls are book shelves and then my desk/computer, printers, etc.

Here is part of the room:

my room 7-30

Then here is my table for WOYWW, nothing on it to show except for a clean surface!

my table 7-30

And here are some postcards I made at Leslie's on Sunday. Got the ATCs done and mailed off. These are just backgrounds for one of the future post card swaps. I was in a "brights" mood on Sunday!

postcards

It's a slow start getting back to doing art after letting it go over the last month of summer. But now that I am home from my travels and with the prospect of work (school) approaching, I find I want to spend time doing some art. This is good. It gives balance to the work day for me.


Linked to:
WOYWW

12 comments:

  1. YAY! You did it! It looks great even without knowing how bad it was before. Good for you, I knew you could do it once you got fired up. Now you've got lots of room and a bit of summer left to make art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a tidy space you've created I honestly think camera should come with clappers on them so when you clap your hands they beep lol your atc look wild hugs Nikki I'm posted Here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done! I'm still at it with cleaning up my art-space! It takes so much time, but it's nice to see things getting better :-)
    I also had a look at your recent posts and congratulate you on your harvest, so nice to have fresh fruit to pick from the trees. Does the owl help with cherries also? We hardly ever get any because of the birds...
    Visiting from PPF, still making the round!
    Ilona xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! That was a job worth doing - just what a wonderful space you have..and erm, so much stuff! Love how that and the prospect of new starts has fired your inner artist - enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful organization job you did! AWESOME!!! Now enjoy it!

    Katie (113)
    http://adventuremonkeys.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. great clean up job. love the brights - beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done on the clean up! LOVE the post cards in bright colors!
    Krisha #108

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! You are so organised, fancy coming and sorting out my craft supplies? ;)

    Rachael no. 124 x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job on the clean up and organization! Now there is space to create and have fun doing it. I'm in the process now of reclaiming some work space too! Love your bright colored post cards, they look like summer fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks everyone! Now if I could just KEEP it this organized! THAT is my problem... after a few projects it is a wreck again!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great craft room. Wanna come organize mine?? I love your prints. The colors are awesome. Did you do them on a gelli plate, or dare they done digitally?? However you did them, I really love em'. Now ya need to mess up that room!! LOL..
    Have a great weekend. (((HUGS)))
    Kimmie
    WOYWW #145

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello. Well Im Roberta aka Bert #122. And Im new and very slow at this. I seem to get lost in all the goodies in every one sites.. just wanted to say thank you for sharing and letting me peak. Have a lovely day. Bert

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment on my post! I really appreciate that you took the time to take a look!
It also gives me a chance to get to know your blog and find new art friends!
Please feel free to join my blog with Google+ as well.