Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Resurrecting my Art Journal...

First off had to add 2013 to the title page since I had hardly done anything in it all 2012.
I started it off with a bang (see these pages in my Flickr account) but then managed to lose the journal in a box of stuff I packed up and put aside and just found it again earlier this month. So, since I only had a few pages done and why waste a perfectly good journal, I just added another year and am keeping on in the same journal.
So I did a couple of pages last week...


Then last night started playing around with more backgrounds. Tonight I worked on one page so here is the background...

And the page...

Taking a bit of time to get back into the groove of things. I have to relocate my supplies which got moved when I cleaned out my closet and moved them in there. Now that I share my art room with one of our cats who needs to be isolated so the others don't beat up on her, I have to move her stuff when I want to get into the closet to take out any supplies. Not the easiest way to do art...
I think one of my projects over this coming 2 week break is to rearrange things a little so my art stuff is in easier reach. I need a bigger room!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment on my post! I really appreciate that you took the time to take a look!
It also gives me a chance to get to know your blog and find new art friends!
Please feel free to join my blog with Google+ as well.