Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Yoga Teacher Training Blog

I have started another blog HERE.  It will pertain to the Yoga Teacher Training I will be starting on August 1, 2015. There is a link to it in the pages tab under this blog title if you would like to view it.

I wasn't sure if I wanted to keep it totally separate from this blog or connect the two. After some mulling it over I decided to connect them because this will not be a separate thing in my life. I am not sure who said it originally but if "yoga begins off the mat" then yoga will live with all my other interests and the rest of my lovely retired life.

So I decided to make a somewhat separate but still connected blogs. This one will stay gardening and arts/crafts, traveling and anything else that comes up and the other one will focus on the yoga training. Either one you might happen to read, I am happy you are here. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment on my post! I really appreciate that you took the time to take a look!
It also gives me a chance to get to know your blog and find new art friends!
Please feel free to join my blog with Google+ as well.