Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Slow tweaking...

Since I last did a blog there have been a lot of changes to Blogger so I am in a way having to relearn how to do this again.

Tonight I figured out how to open the comments fields on my pages. Not sure I want them but I thought I would see how it went and decide later if I need to leave them without comments.

And I figured out how to get rid of the borders around my photos. Actually I figured it out the other day then blogger went down and I never got a chance to change the template. Did that tonight finally. For some reason I prefer the look of photographs right there on the page without all that Blogger padding and framing around them. Just a personal choice. So I fixed it.

Oh yeah, and I figured out how to link the Flickr photos to this blog so I can upload photos from Flickr along the way.

Slow night, wasting time at the computer. Too busy listening to Margaritaville Radio and reading about the Queen's visit to Dublin. Glad she is there this week and not next or I might not get to all the sights I want to see. She was at Trinity College to see the Book of Kells and the place was shut down for tourists. That is one of the first things I want to see next week, so glad it will be open!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment on my post! I really appreciate that you took the time to take a look!
It also gives me a chance to get to know your blog and find new art friends!
Please feel free to join my blog with Google+ as well.