Monday, November 25, 2013

White post cards for a swap...

I made white post cards for the latest MMSA swap when I was at Leslie's yesterday. She had a lot of great white shapes already cut and a ton of other magazines to pour through to find white elements. It is harder than it seems to make something white and actually have anything stand out. Of course, now these are scanned a look darker than the originals a little so you could see the variation. Anyway now I have 3 postcards that I will actually send to the swap (and then I get 3 back from other people). The birdie one I made for the last swap ended up staying with me because I liked it and decided not to send it out!

white pc1

white pc2

white pc3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment on my post! I really appreciate that you took the time to take a look!
It also gives me a chance to get to know your blog and find new art friends!
Please feel free to join my blog with Google+ as well.