If you are looking for my other blog about my yoga teacher training,
please click on My Yoga Blog in the tabs above or go HERE.

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Weekend cleaning ...

Once again my arting area has become too crowded with "stuff" so I decided to go through some of the boxes I had along the hall wall and make some space to move things around. In my sorting I came across this little gem...

I was one and a half years old outside of my mom's parents' house. If you look carefully you can see I already had a full head of auburn hair (I always refused to call it "red") and I was already hanging out with a cat! That was Fuzzy, my grandparents' fluffy ball of fur.

This was a color negative, which I scanned against a very clean piece of white paper. Nice big 2" x 2" negative made it easy!

2 comments:

  1. What a cool old picture. Those frozen moments of time always give me a slow nostalgic smile, whether I know the people in them or not. The covered patio is neat - I bet it was gorgeous when the wisteria (?) was in bloom, cool and shady and fragrant. I like all the tall windows along the back of the house. Looks like a good place to live.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it was a lovely house to be a little kid in. No longer in our family (probably for over 30 years) but I have some great memories!

      Delete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment on my post! I really appreciate that you took the time to take a look!
It also gives me a chance to get to know your blog and find new art friends!
Please feel free to join my blog with Google+ as well.