Sunday, May 20, 2012

Summer plans...

So now that summer vacation is almost here (one more work day!), I want to work on this blog and make it more of a tracking for my quilting projects. It will get an overhaul when I get back from visiting my sister next weekend -- with a brief stop in Portland for quilt fabric shopping in the amazing shops here!

Yesterday I went to a Sacramento Modern Quilt Guild Meeting. Wanted to see what they were doing since I tend to enjoy more modern than traditional quilting.

And today I went to a quilt binding class at Quilter's Corner near Bradshaw and Highway 50. I have taken a couple of classes there. Cute shop although they didn't have the taupe colored fabric I have decided I want now that I have seen a bunch of Japanese inspired quilts with taupe colored fabrics in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment on my post! I really appreciate that you took the time to take a look!
It also gives me a chance to get to know your blog and find new art friends!
Please feel free to join my blog with Google+ as well.