Sunday, May 27, 2018

Old stuff...

Things I had meant to mention in past blogs or just never got around to posting... a look back at the last few months.

A couple of months ago THIS appeared down the street from me.


I had heard of them in other neighborhoods and was happy to see one appear in mine. It is still there and yet undamaged, a couple of months later! I already brought a few books I no longer wanted and left them there. Maybe I will go walk down and take another look to see what is there today.

And I think I had talked about this being one of my projects to help my sewing. I had measurements here and there but nothing very recent so I made an Excel chart for myself with all the sewing measurements I could think of.


Maybe down the line some pattern will have another measurement to add but I think this will help me figure out my pattern size and adjustments well for now.

Of course if I eat too many of these luscious French pastries from a new bakery here in Sacramento I will have to take new measurements!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment on my post! I really appreciate that you took the time to take a look!
It also gives me a chance to get to know your blog and find new art friends!
Please feel free to join my blog with Google+ as well.