Sunday, October 16, 2016

Rain...


It has been raining softly here for the last few days, a little in the morning, more vigorously at night... today, Sunday, there has been a gentle rain all morning.  And man oh man my sinuses are happy for it! You see, I have those sinuses that clog up when there is a hint of low pressure and until it actually is released (rains), I have headaches and what I call "Charlie Brown head" (swollen and feels too large for my body). Today I am fine, no more headache and I can breathe! I love the rain!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment on my post! I really appreciate that you took the time to take a look!
It also gives me a chance to get to know your blog and find new art friends!
Please feel free to join my blog with Google+ as well.