Sunday, August 24, 2014

Second set of asemic post cards...

For the same swap I mentioned the other day on THIS blog entry.    HERE is the original MMSA swap page.

I wanted to send in 4 cards but had only 3 of the backgrounds I used, so I made another set of 3 more today on a different background. Now I have one each to save for my reference.

So these started with a lighter background and I used some map scraps, old gelli paper scraps, postage stamp, other ephimera from an antiques catalog, a hand-carved rubber stamp and pens.




1 comment:

  1. I like this idea of asemic writing, which I had not heard of until you introduced it in the previous post. I like the Gelli print background on both sets although the light green back ground and brighter colors appeal to me a little more. These are simply fun PC's, hope the receiver enjoys them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment on my post! I really appreciate that you took the time to take a look!
It also gives me a chance to get to know your blog and find new art friends!
Please feel free to join my blog with Google+ as well.