Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Almost back... again!

So no sooner than I thought I was back and getting over this cold it hit me for Round #2 and I was down for the count this whole last week, including totally sleeping away all last weekend. Finally now, later this week I am feeling better and hope in a few days this damn cough will be gone.

Meanwhile I took a very long break from my computer and blog and art and anything that did not involve getting over this cold and I am itching to get back to it all!

Last weekend's art play day with my friend Leslie had to be postponed (to this weekend) and luckily the few swaps I had left I have done and just have to send. Sort of neglected the photo taking part this time around but I will be more diligent for the ones to come.

Just wanted to let you know I hadn't fallen off the face of the earth, only felt like it! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment on my post! I really appreciate that you took the time to take a look!
It also gives me a chance to get to know your blog and find new art friends!
Please feel free to join my blog with Google+ as well.