Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Thrift store fabric finds...

I struck quilter's gold today! I thought I would check a couple of the thrift stores between my work and home on the way home today and I found some great finds!

Fabric 1 This was a sari for just $4.95!

Fabric 2
One of these was a gorgeous table runner than needs a better photo

Fabric 3
Some cotton curtains

Fabric 4
Yards and yards of velvet!

Fabric 5
Interesting cotton and a brocade type fabric

Fabric 6
Some interesting cottons

All of the above fabrics totaled less than $20.00! There are two more stores on another street I will try tomorrow... looks like I will find my interesting crazy quilt fabrics this way for a while -- Sacramento area has a TON of thrift stores! And there is a 3-day weekend coming up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment on my post! I really appreciate that you took the time to take a look!
It also gives me a chance to get to know your blog and find new art friends!
Please feel free to join my blog with Google+ as well.